Software Developer (Unity)
Post Date: 11/07/2017 2017-11-07 Job ID: 26105 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Develops and integrates simulation with 3D gaming environments
- Develops tools, techniques and efficient processes for the construction and development of interactive courseware, computer assisted instructional materials, supporting simulation and interactive assets
- Develops software and software tools to meet instructional requirements
- Determines and maintains appropriate industry and government standards and specifications including SCORM, Section 508, etc.
- Develops and maintains software backup, configuration management and quality control on program developments
- Interfaces with Configuration Management and Quality Assurance to meet internal process standards.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers, customers and external partners in the conduct of duties
- BA/BS/BFA computer science, game development, software engineering or related degree with 2 years of directly related work experience or
- AA/AS computer science, computer engineering, game development or software engineering with 4 years of directly related work experience or
- Proficient with 3D applications such as Unity 3D. Unreal Engine, WebGL, etc.
- Proficient with Service Oriented and Enterprise Architectures
- Familiar with SCORM, the Experience API or other training interface standard
- Familiar with Information Assurance Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite