Post Date: 05/19/2017 Job ID: 23234 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is seeking a Software Developer to join one of the fastest growing companies in the US which provides comprehensive enterprise risk management solutions to organizations operating in high-risk, highly-regulated environments and organizations that value risk mitigation.
Our human capital and specialized industry enterprise risk management solutions protect people, brands, and profits from avoidable loss and harm.
Location: Purcellville, VA or REMOTE
- Design, develop, and test web applications and related user interfaces.
- Work productively within a tightly-structured team environment following agile/Scrum development processes.
- Work productively in a fast-paced development environment.
- Write PHP within a Linux-Apache-MySQL environment.
- Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests.
- Write XML and JSON integrations.
- Design test protocols to provide high levels of confidence in software’ s stability, usability, and security.
- Provide development time estimates, constraints, and risks/liabilities.
- Understand and implement the stated requirements for software.
- Deliver software within given time constraints.
- Plan and prioritize development tasks in order to achieve objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Software Design or related field
- Minimum of 5 years software development and 3 years PHP experience. Preferred one year integrations experience.
- Take pride in work products.
- Ability to maintain high quality of work.
- High aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
- Proficiency in PHP within a LAMP environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Demonstrate professional office etiquette and appearance.
- Exemplify professionalism in all LRG-related contexts and activities.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Punctual; on time for work.
- Responsible to meet work hours expectations.