Post Date: 06/08/2017 Job ID: 23494 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro seeks a Software Tester with experience designing test protocol and developing automated test suites using Selenium.
PLUS: Candidate should be able to write quality code in PHP within LAMP environment.
To work on a specialized industry Enterprise Risk Management Solutions effort. Provide comprehensive enterprise risk management solutions to organizations operating in high-risk, highly-regulated environments and organizations that value risk mitigation to protect people, brands, and profits from avoidable loss and harm.
- Design test protocols to provide high levels of confidence in software’ s stability.
- Design and develop automated test suites.
- Work productively within a tightly-structured team environment following agile/Scrum developmental processes.
- Design, develop, and test web applications and related user interfaces.
- Work productively in a fast-paced development environment.
- Write PHP within a Linux-Apache-MySQL environment.
- Write XML and JSON integrations.
- Understand and implement the state requirements for software.
- Provide development time estimates, constraints, and risks/liabilities.
- Deliver software within given time constraints.
- Plan and prioritize development tasks in order to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 1 (one) year software development in PHP development.
OTHER SKILL REQUIRED:
- Ability to write quality code in PHP within LAMP environment.
- Experience with Selenium a plus.
- Take pride in work products.
- Ability to maintain high quality of work.
- High aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
- High level of communication skills— written and verbal.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Exemplify professionalism in all related contexts and activities.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Punctual; on time for work.
- Responsible to meet work hours expectations.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Requires professionalism, excellent telephone and face to face interpersonal skills, and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Requires follow-through, time-management and project management skills.