Architect - Highly Skilled
Post Date: 08/08/2017 2017-08-24 Job ID: 24416 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Strategically design and implement information systems and networked software architectures that support core organizational functions, and assure their high availability.
- Gain commitment for all technology and software plans, as well as evaluate and select and help implement all technologies required to complete those plans.
- Provide technical leadership to implement Epics/Features with cross functional Agile teams across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level.
- Work through cross functional teams that will include Business Analysts, Product Owners, Technical Analysts, Development staff and Agile Scrum Masters and others in the organization to succeed.
- Obtain approvals for the proposed designs from the Data Architecture and Implementation team, Integration Architecture and Core Architecture Teams.
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line IT managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports deliver approved solutions.
- Support project teams in the documentation of development, configuration and integration activities into their project plans.
- Technologies utilized would include the following:
- Websphere Commerce