Sr Business Analyst
Washington, District Of Columbia
Post Date: 05/12/2017 Job ID: 23145 Industry: Other Area(s)
Kavaliro seeks a senior Business Analyst for a contract position with our direct client.
This is a position to conduct analysis and writing business requirements for financial modeling systems.
Candidate will be part of an Agile team as an analyst collecting and developing requirements for developers to implement and may conduct testing as well to ensure code is meeting the requirements.
- Position will develop business requirements through various methods including individual and group discussions, independent data analysis and by extracting from a suite of mathematical functions and code.
- Ability to document highly complex business processes
- Ability to translate high level business requirements into functional and system requirements through various methods including individual and group discussions, independent data analysis and by extracting from a suite of mathematical functions and code.
- Provide other analytical and business analysis support
- Worked in an Agile environment and understands the methodology (who can write user stories)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Promote productive relationships between stakeholders and technology partners, providing clarity & ensuring processes are streamlined.
- 2+ years of related requirements/analysis experience required
- Technical knowledge and experience – such as programming (R, Web Services, C++, Java, SAS, Hadoop)
- Financial Mortgage Industry experience / Secondary Mortgage experience – such as pricing, valuation, loss allowance, loss forecast, credit expense or home price forecast
- Worked in an Agile environment and understands the methodology ( who can write user stories)
- Experience with Data Analysis and Data Modeling to gather information from a modeling and data perspective
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred skills but not a must:
Cross functional skills desired such as testing and code development with oversight.
Applications: Pricing, valuation, loss allowance, credit expense and home price forecast systems