Sr Curriculum Developer
Post Date: 07/10/2017 Job ID: 24035 Industry: Other Area(s)
This position is based in Saudi Arabia.
- Analyze current courseware and curriculum and determine compatibility with current primary warfare and service support training objectives.
- Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results and recommendations for achieving training objectives.
- Provide courseware and curriculum development services required to meet training program objectives. Modify, maintain and refresh training courseware and curriculum as necessary to ensure training and education courses meet overall training objectives
Experience and Skills:
- Senior Enlisted or Civilian with significant experience supporting Navy Learning Centers
- Master Training Specialist
- Instructional Design Degree
- Familiar with NAVEDTRA 130 series policies & experience with NETCs End-To-End Methodology
- Experience developing ELearning Courseware within NETCs Integrated Learning Environment