Sr Integration Support Analyst
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Kavaliro seeks a Sr Integration Support Analyst for a contract position with our direct client Washington DC
- The candidate will Manage multiple, simultaneous integration projects to include project planning, issue resolution and tracking, status reporting, and consulting throughout the integration life cycle.
- Support a caseload of customer accounts. Consult to customers regarding systems enhancements, change requests, and use of the firm technologies and services. Recommend solutions. Coordinate customer training.
- Support application enhancements and infrastructure changes. Conduct impact assessment, application testing, and production change control for customer accounts.
- Collaborate with CAT team members in devising strategies that maximize production and delivery from lenders. Interact daily with lender partners, regional account teams, and business and technology development teams.
- Support pre-sales consulting. Present solutions based on customer need and account strategy.
- Partner with application management and development teams to incorporate customer feedback into the application enhancement and development life cycle.
- May perform complex technical support projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Experience with XML, MISMO, XMLSpy (or similar product),
- Good experience and working knowledge of Networking, Web Services (Rest and SOAP), File transfer protocols (SFTP, AS2 and Connect: Direct), Java Servlets
- working knowledge and understanding of the SDLC, testing and Agile Process
- Production support of end to end, B2B integrations including firewalls, networking, web services, MISMO, credentials, etc and troubleshoot and learn the product
- Integration Consulting experience and familiarity with the following: MISMO data format, XML files, B2B Integrations, testing and technical solutioning in general.
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written