Sr PeopleSoft Tester with UAT & Automation
Post Date: 05/03/2017 Job ID: 22987 Industry: Other Area(s)
Kavaliro seeks a Application Quality Analyst with UAT, PeopleSoft and Selenium experience for a contract position with our direct client in Herndon, VA.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Hands on software testing experience, prefer experience with UAT testing.
- Working knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft latest versions
- Experience with Process Scheduler, batch processes and validation.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Queries, report validation.
- Test Automation experience with UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, etc., is a plus.
- Should be familiar with current software testing methodologies to include agile, risk based, boundary, black box and white box testing.
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, configuration management, and release cycles.
- years of demonstrated experience using test and defect management tools, such as, HP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management, Rally, IBM Rational ClearQuest, JIRA.
- Ability to interpret requirements, build testable test cases, validate and interpret results
- Good verbal and written communication skills, being a self-starter that requires minimal direction, and ability to execute in a fast-paced environment is critical for this role.
- Strong analytical skills to dig into problems and attention to details is required.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software and providing operational support.
- Must have strong SQL query creation and manipulation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication