Sr Programmer analyst with SQL, Excel, Tableau
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Kavaliro seeks a Programmer Analyst for a contract position with their direct client In Washington DC or Reston VA.
This position will support Duty Controllers Shared Services Operations in all aspects of systems and production support initiatives related to Accounting Operations systems. This position requires a strong conceptual understanding of accounting, finance principles and a strong understanding of complex relational database systems and/or Custom of the Shelf Products related to mortgage backed securities accounting and reporting.The individual will need to interpret business needs and provide a clear and forward-looking direction to ensure that the team delivers value-added results.
Must be comfortable managing and interpreting business rules and possess strong experience in programming, SQL, reporting,
business process mapping, product support, and software development life cycle (SDLC)
Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required
10+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to absorb information and data from multiple sources, apply analytical skills, and produce thoughtful and strategic recommendations for ultimate presentation to the customer.
- Demonstrates programming and reporting skills as well as the ability to conceptualize more complex issues and develop complex processes, procedures or solutions.
- Create reports, compare code and validate
- Demonstrate advanced skills with SQL, excel, Tableau
- Demonstrated experience with detailed data analysis, preferably in the mortgage/ financial industry experience is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience development using programming SQL language
- Securities and accounting background and understanding is a plus
- Tableau, NeteZZA exposure and Excel macro development a plus