Sr. Admin Specialist
Post Date: 06/19/2017 Job ID: 23750 Industry: Other Area(s)
Duration: 21-Jun-2017 - 31-Dec-2017 (6 months contract)
Education Level: High School Graduate/GED
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to the VP Controller.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Maintain appointments, calendar, answer telephone, screen and refer calls, as well as, greet visitors.
- Open and prioritize incoming mail, e-mail, deliveries and respond to general correspondence and inquiries as appropriate.
- Ensure all written communication and telephone calls are quickly and professionally acknowledged, especially during VP’ s absence.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as requested, including airline ticketing, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, conference registration, etc.
- Perform and coordinate office administrative activities; schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms, arrange for refreshments, reserve audio-visual equipment if needed, and prepare and distribute agenda.
- Order and maintain supplies, as well as, contact with outside vendors for maintaining and updating office equipment.
- Assist executive with the preparation of presentations. Pull background information and complete research as requested.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Director’ s and management staff within the department.
Looking for someone that has a minimum of a high school diploma. Experience working for an executive level leader and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour