Sr. Manager, Platform Marketing
Post Date: 05/31/2017 Job ID: 23362 Industry: Other Area(s)
Responsible for developing marketing platform integration and configuration strategy to drive enhanced capabilities that deliver on business needs. Works with marketing stakeholders on requirements discovery and with product analysts to document and manage across an agile delivery cycle. Continues to augment and enhance customer data integration and transformation across interaction points to support customer-centric analytics and marketing.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to assess needs and identify the what is required from a data and technology perspective to deliver upon their objectives.
- Leads the development of business requirements and works with product analyst to document and articulate to drive agile development.
- Grooms requirements in collaboration with IT based on technical feasibility/architectural approach.
- Collaborates with other product owners and stakeholders to ensure requirements are accurate and don’ t create conflicts with other integration points.
- Proactively identify points of opportunity for enhanced targeting/measurement capabilities and optimization of marketing technology stack.
- Drive the structured capture and integration of data that can be leveraged for insights, measurement and targeting.
- Establish platform configuration to support business processes and enable us to act upon the data.
- Leads the marketing technology evolution to support the company’ s CRM, advanced analytics and targeted marketing needs.
- Work across departments to proactively identify best practice solutions to solve complex strategic marketing and operational challenges.
- Meets regularly with IT to prioritize projects and communicates progress with stakeholders across the division.
- Identify gaps in processes and act as catalyst for problem solving and process creation, improvement and implementation.
- Ensure we adhere to all data privacy policies and develop new processes as necessary to react to changes.
This position plays a key role in creating the capabilities needed to power the CRM, eCommerce, Media and Analytics programs.
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Strong customer focus with interpersonal skills to build working relationships.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to provide concise messages to executives and work with a wide range of professionals.
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast-paced team environment.
- Diligent, flexible, resourceful, independent worker with a strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude, team player, and professional demeanor.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Demonstrated experience in design, implementation and support of marketing focused databases and systems.
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring a professional staff of analysts and /or technologists.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution/project release.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment required.
- Bachelor’ s degree from a four year college or university in: Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration or related (or combination of non-business Bachelor’ s and Master’ s in Business) required. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years working with marketing technology and integrated data to drive customer-centric experiences; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments.
- Demonstrated success leading inter-departmental projects, successfully leveraging cross-functional relationships with IT, Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding marketing integration between CRM, Direct, Social Media, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including analytics and attribution tools.
- Experience with developing a customer/prospect database; understanding of relevant IT systems and processes associated with customer data.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Experience working with Adobe Digital Marketing suite of products preferred.
- Experience working with IBM products including Unica/Campaign, Interact, Websphere, MDM and SPSS preferred.
- Preferred: Project management certification (PMI or similar) and/or certification in use of specific methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Agile, etc.