Sr. Project Manager with Mortgage Securities experience
Post Date: 05/02/2017 Job ID: 22965 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with our direct client in Reston, VA. The right candidate will have a background in mortgage securities, have strong attention to detail and be high energy. This is an IMMEDIATE need!
See below for additional details:
In addition to having strong PM skills, the intangibles of this resource are critical. For example, the successful candidate must bring high energy, a sense of urgency, strict attention to detail, etc. This person must demonstrate that they take initiative, can work independently, and have the ability to consistently deliver quality deliverables under tight timelines.
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong Project Management Skills (8+ years)
- Experience working with stakeholders to develop integrated project plans; integrating activities/dependencies across 3+ separate projects (strongly desired)
- Experience with large software development testing engagements desired
- Experience with software release management process desired
- Excellent business and technical writing skills (may request writing samples)
- Excellent verbal communication skills; ability to confidently communicate with all levels within an organization
- Strong experience with Microsoft Project required; Microsoft Project Server experience strongly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Works with strong sense of urgency and strict attention to detail
- Secondary Mortgage Market experience strongly desired / knowledge of mortgage securitization a major plus