Sr. Risk Governance Analyst
Post Date: 05/09/2017 Job ID: 23074 Industry: Accounting & Finance
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior Risk Governance Analyst with expertise in governance processes, risk frameworks, and metrics. A minimum of 5-10 years in a risk management role and experience working with Risk, Security or Audit frameworks (COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53, SSAE16) is required. Financial industry knowledge and an accounting background is also required.
This is an immediate need! See below for additional details.
- Looking for a Risk Governance Analyst to assist the ERM team in the management and oversight of enterprise risks.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, monitoring and reporting enterprise risks including implementing appropriate practices.
- Work closely with the operational, technical, and corporate function personnel to foster an operational and technology risk management culture.
Key Job Functions
- Policy and Procedure Governance
- Risk Management Framework Governance
- Training and Communication
- Metrics and Reporting
- Experience and expertise in governance processes, risk frameworks, and metrics
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant with 2+years in a technology or operational risk management related role
- Basic knowledge of SSAE16 SOC1, SOC2 attestation reports
- Industry Certification required, (e.g. CIA, CISA, CISM or equivalent designation)
- Experience working with Risk, Security or Audit frameworks (COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53, SSAE16)
- Secondary mortgage market or equivalent financial services experience
- Experience with project management and/or program management.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and presentation skills
- Big 4 experience a plus.