Post Date: 11/02/2017 2017-11-02 Job ID: 25951 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Minimum Associates Degree or Information Technology Degree from a technical school.
- 3-5 years of experience in the computer industry working on problem solving, software/hardware compatibility, and system development.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills, customer service mindset, complex technical analytical skills, and system network design and application skills required.
- Effective resolutions for both software and hardware problems, and determining life-span and replacement protocols when a malfunction is discovered. In addition, needs knowledge of developing computer usage and security procedures and protocols using proprietary systems and applications, and coordinating design and installation of key equipment in new and existing facilities.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic technical environment and exercise discretion and judgment while solving network and additional problems.
- Must be able to administer a Microsoft Active Directory network.
- Ability to be on call 24/7 for periods of up to two weeks at a time.
- Must be able to effectively identify and resolve complex desktop PC’ s, Servers, and LAN/WAN related issues.
- Must be able to adapt to a customized system and its applications across several different business units located throughout the United States.
- Travel to various locations within and outside Florida.
- Active Directory 2010
- Cisco and Customized Firewalls
- Enterprise Anti-Spam/Virus Filtering
- Backup Systems
- NAS/SAN devices
- Server hardware to include IBM, Dell, and iSeries
- Experience in specialized systems and applications and Problem Resolutions