Technical Support - (T1 Desktop)
Washington, District Of Columbia
Post Date: 05/31/2017 Job ID: 23361 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Technical Support Specialist (T1- Desktop) with Hummingbird Exceed, and VPN Connectivity experience to External websites. This position is with our direct client in Washington DC and is an IMMEDIATE need. See below for additional details.
This resource will provide T1 Desktop, in-house spreadsheets and applications support for Traders in the Market Room.
Must Have’ s:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Must have strong working experience with Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment with strong teaming skills and the ability to collaborate within a cross functional team.
- Must be knowledgeable of RAS, VPN, Outlook 365, GOOD console
- Must be able to deliver in a high demanding environment
- Should be familiar with Remedy Incident Management
- Should be proficient with Apple IPad, Samsung devices, Xerox Network printers and Smartboard Technology
Daily Tasks to include but not limited to:
- Ability to configure and install a wide range of hardware and software, imaging of desktop configurations and administration
- Troubleshoots and corrects issues with printers, print servers, basic videoconferencing and AV equipment, scanners, fax machines, and other basic office equipment
- Provides end user support for either PC or hardware
- Researches and evaluates strategies to integrate new system software with existing or planned network infrastructures.
- Use Remedy Ticket system to log all work. Also create reports when necessary
*The shift for this position is Mon-Fri 10: 30am - 6: 30pm. Candidate must be flexible to work morning shift (7am - 4pm) when necessary.
*May provide coverage over weekends or during non-business hours in the event of discontinuance in IT service.
*Carry a pager and respond to it in a timely manner. Provide off-hour support as needed.