Technical Support Analyst
Post Date: 09/20/2017 2017-09-26 Job ID: 25279 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Position will work closely with the current application support team to sustain the current application portfolio. In addition, the candidate will assist in the coordination of hardware refresh.
- Responsible for working closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to manage and control the processing of programs and peripheral equipment on distributed computer systems to ensure the highest levels of service and system availability. These solutions must be aligned with business and strategies and comply with the organization' s architectural standards.
- Establishes production schedules, ensuring that appropriate jobs, documentation and data files are available. Assists in job set-up.
- Performs problem identification, escalation and resolution.
- Communicates status of operations to allow for immediate response to service disruptions.
- Assists in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed to develop or sustain the application environment.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience. Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge in multiple technical areas. Ability to work on most phases of functional requirements. Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Require individual with desktop installation skills and some project management experience.
- Experience with retail/point of sale equipment replacement and large equipment refresh need.
- Experience with desktop replacement, Motorola scanner programming, receipt and ticket printer replacement.