Post Date: 10/03/2017 2017-10-03 Job ID: 25491 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Edit, standardize, and make changes to material prepared by other writers on a variety of technical publications and Engineering CDRL deliveries.
- Assist in the writing and editing of technical documentation to include training device description, installation, operation, maintenance, and repair parts listing.
- Interpret engineering documentation to include mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Interact with hardware, electrical, and software engineers during document preparation.
- Provide inputs to graphic illustrators to generate artwork for inclusion in technical documentation.
- Review manufacturers catalogs, drawings, and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Take and generate meeting minutes.
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Minimum 5 years of job related experience
- MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- XML experience preferred
- Ability to interpret engineering documentation to include mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to interact with hardware, electrical, and software engineers
- Familiar with various aspects of technical Documentation to include Operation, Maintenance, and repair parts listings