Washington, District Of Columbia
Post Date: 06/29/2017 Job ID: 23928 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Technical Writer to work with our direct client in Washington DC. The right candidate will possess at least two years of experience creating end-user video through Articulate or Captive. Creating training materials and familiarity with SharePoint are also required.
This is an Immediate need! See below for additional details. Thank you
• Over 2 years of experience creating end-user video through Articulate or Captivate for product features, and new and current technologies.
• Over 3-years of experience required writing developer-facing documentation and other forms of technical and training content.
• Create and organize internal training documentation for product features, and new and current technologies.
• Create quick start guides and end-user documentation including post to SharePoint Sites
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated and creative.
• Time Management skills and the ability to work with all levels in the Company.
• Able to adapt to changes and redirection on any given project.
• Must have a basic understanding of the technical products, services, and how to use them.
• Flexibility to train on new products as needed.
• Background in technical support and customer service desired.
• Have a working knowledge of SharePoint from creating pages and updating existing pages