Post Date: 04/03/2017 Job ID: 22539 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is seeking a Voice Engineer in Miami Florida which is responsible for the management, operations, real-time monitoring, security compliance and optimal availability of our enterprise voice and PBX environment. The engineer will be a member of a 24x7 team of engineers that will manage, operate and report on the client’ s North American voice infrastructure.
• Providing level 2 support and respond to P1 incidents for a global enterprise VOIP/collaboration environment that is comprised of over 5000 users.
• The environment includes:
• 10+locations in Alaska on various platforms.
• 15+ corporate offices globally.
• Open support cases with vendors.
• Prioritize work and projects based on deadlines and impact.
• Assist the Senior Voice Engineer with Design and Deployment of future solutions.
• Perform routine maintenance on servers: Including restarts, upgrades, Backups, Firmware upgrades, and Windows patch review and approval before server team deploys.
• Administer Call Center functions including scripting on Cisco UCCE and Avaya.
• Administer Cisco and Avaya PBX and Voicemail.
• Administer Cisco VCS, TMS, and Expressways.
• Administer Cisco Webex Cloud
• Support a global teleworker program of 800+ users.
• Develop and Maintain professional relationship with business leaders.
• Make solution suggestions based on business feedback and needs.
• Manage vendor relationships.
• Mentor Voice Engineer I to expand his/her knowledge and growth.
• Take the lead on Micro projects and assist the senior engineer on larger projects.
• Have the ability to be on-call 24/7
The Voice Engineer has direct responsibility for the day to day management and continuous operation of our enterprise voice infrastructure. The candidate will typically be challenged with ensuring that our environment is properly monitored despite a rapid pace of change and will work to ensure that any issues encountered in the environment are acknowledged, remediated and permanently resolved as to ensure availability is continually improved.
• A degree in computer science, information technology or other advanced science or engineering field is preferred;
• CCNA Route Switch, CCNA Collaboration/Voice, UCCES, CVPD, AVAYA ACIS, Windows DBA, or equivalent work experience.
• Self motivating and able to work under little to no supervision.
• Strong customer service.
• 5+ years experience, Deploying, configuring, and administering: CUCM, CUP, CUXN, ELM, PLM, VCS, TMS, Expressways, VG.
• 3 + years experience Deploying, Configuring and administering Cisco Webex Cloud. (including MRA integration)
• 3+ years working knowledge of the following: SIP, H323, QOS, UDP, RTP, DNS, NTP, LDAP, XMPP, SNMP, UDS.
• 5+ years experience with AVAYA Red/ Blue, Site Manager, Voicemail.
• 3+ years experience Deploying, Configuring, and administering: Cisco UCCE including: CUBE, CUSP, CVP, IVR, ICM, CUIC (including custom reports, dashboards, and definition development), Script Editor, Call Studio, VXML development, Courtesy Call Back, Precision Queues, Configuration Manager, Finesse (Including Gadget Development), CTIOS, WIM, EIM.
• 3+ years experience with AVAYA Elite, AACC.
• 3+ years experience with Jabber (All platforms)
• 3+ years experience with Jabber development.
• 3+ years experience with SQL Server, 2008/ 2012
• 3+ years experience with Windows Server 2012.
• 3+ years experience with Windows Active Directory
• Knowledge of Dynamic Routing protocols such as OSPF.
• Knowledge of Switching.
• Knowledge of VPN.
• 3+ years' experience supporting enterprise WAN environments with MPLS-based carrier-provided services.
Travel Requirements: 5% Travel including domestic and international locations. (Passport required)