Post Date: 07/22/2017 2017-08-10 Job ID: 24223 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Help to manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking creative assets, code changes, and collaborating on new site initiatives across all e-commerce and content properties
- Facilitate cross functional communication around all production activities
- Collaborate with Experience Design and Site Merchants on all website preparation and all site updates
- Be a client advocate for internal business partners and external clients to ensure the development of best-in-class web and mobile services as well as the business processes to create outstanding client experiences.
- Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management, code repository & image hosting
- Help with the testing of responsive websites for all global properties
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Assist with web production process definition, optimization and implementation
- Seeking individuals with experience using front-end content development tools, like WordPress / Tridion.
- Preferably individual would have experience with ticketing / access control applications.
- Highly preferred Gateway system admin, or superuser exposure.
- Should be able to test URL’ s.
- Someone with proofing / marketing background would also be ideal, so they understand the importance of branding and formatting.