Windows Packaging Engineer
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
We are looking for a Windows Packaging Engineer with wide experience in using Flexera Admin Studio, SCCM and JAMF.
The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidates may submit their resume in Word format.
Must have the following Skills and Abilities:
- Mastery level knowledge of supporting, managing and implementing Microsoft Windows 10 and legacy Operating Systems
- 7+ years dedicated to Microsoft enterprise software and platforms
- Expertise in packaging applications using Flexera Admin Studio, SCCM and JAMF
- Must have significant Microsoft Windows Packaging and Administration, Engineering and Infrastructure Knowledge
- The candidate must have proven End User interaction with various End Users and able to maintain ticket SLA' s for responding to User Requests promptly
- The candidate will provide daily support for Microsoft Windows and MacOS
- This position will provide 24/7 coverage for Desktop Software Packaging Services
- Proficiency in VBScript or Power Shell
- Thrives in a highly regulated and fast paced and changing environment with proven multitasking skills and focus on details and accuracy
- Expertise in Windows desktops and Servers and other Microsoft technologies
- Troubleshooting skills is a daily requirement
Nice to have Skills and Abilities:
- Should have experience with Apple MacOS Support, Management, and Packaging
- Should be familiar with Casper operations and support
- Experience with Group Policy processing and troubleshooting across various computing platforms including servers, web servers, desktops etc.
- 5+ years technical leadership responsibilities