2925 S 112th Street Seattle, WA 98168
Develop Windows Universal apps for use by airline pilots, mechanics, or crew. These apps display flight plans and other data the pilot needs to know during a flight. Many of the apps are complex, including connectivity to on-board services. These apps are at the forefront of the commercial aviation industry.
- Perform daily hands-on development using Visual Studio/C#
- Possess outstanding technical development skills
- Work directly with solution architects, project managers and business leaders to assist in the design and implementation of an industry-leading solution.
- Present solutions to project stakeholders and business leaders
- Participate in the technical design and architecture of solutions
- Participate and/or help lead daily stand-up and scrums
- Provide leadership and guidance for junior and mid-level developers
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Minimum of 8 years of overall development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience in the mobile application space.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience with modern web applications
- Demonstrated history of developing large-scale mobile and enterprise applications
Required Minimum Skills:
- WPF/XAML Design & Development
- Windows 10 (UWP) Platform, Windows 10 Store apps, Windows 8.1 Store Apps, Windows Metro Apps
- Asynchronous program design, patterns and modeling.
- Multi-threading and background process design.
- Lightweight service-oriented architectures (REST)
- Using APIs to consume and generate JSON/XML
Desired but not required
- Test-driven design/development + Automated unit testing