15601 Dallas Pky Suite 400 Addison, Texas 75001
We are looking for an API Developer for our direct client at Addison TX. Interested candidates may submit the resume in word format.
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, is a self-starter, embraces continuous improvement, is execution-oriented, and is a change agent
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
• Exhibits confidence and knowledge in solving complex problems
• Ability to interface competently with other technical team members and other stakeholder
Skillset requirement for API Developers:
• 4+ years of related experience.
• Hands-on experience developing in Java, open source frameworks such as Spring/Hibernate.
• Web services (SOAP/REST).
• Experience with relational databases and SQL.
• Application servers such as WebSphere and Tomcat.
• Unit testing (Junit), Continuous integration and agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of and experience with working on common design patterns and industry standards.
• Comfortable working with clearly defined project plans and contributing estimates to the planning process.
• Experience with version control systems, preferably SVN.
• Experience in MAVEN.
• Versed in different development methodologies (Iterative, Agile, Scrum etc.)