AWS Security Engineer /Architect
11600 American Dream Way Reston Virginia USA 20190 Reston, VA 20190
We are looking for a AWS Security Engineer/Architect for our direct client at Reston, VA. Interested candidate may submit the resume in word format. The details of the requirement are given hereunder.
Proven expertise in mitigating and understanding threat vectors including actor behavior, DDoS, Phishing, Malicious
- Payload, Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc. Understand the cyber threat landscape.
- Proven expertise in building a defense in depth infrastructure security architecture that includes security controls
across multiple technology stack. Ability to champion both conventional and non-conventional methods to protecting an
enterprise at scale.
- - Strong knowledge in host based security solutions such as HIPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), end point protection,
and application whitelisting.
- - Strong knowledge of networking, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, virtualization, authentication, cryptography. Must be fully conversant up and down the technology stack.
- - Working experience with IPS, DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application).
- - Must have solid knowledge and understanding of scripting and secure configurations for mainstream operating systems
- (*nix, Windows, etc.)
- Architecture and solution design experience required to develop infrastructure based detailed design specifications.
- Strong knowledge in enterprise logging and monitoring solutions including monitoring privilege user accounts and
sensitive configuration files
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Cloud, and PKI/Certificate Services a plus
- Message driven architecture experience/exposure
- Expert in various patterns of enterprise architecture and best practices, to include data masking, encryption, logging, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices
- AWS Cloud Services experience; solution delivery expertise, migration of applications to the cloud, automation through various tools both AWS native and third-party. Serves as a leader in the AWS space for InfoSec interfacing with internal
customers and other parts of InfoSec.