One Jefferson Road Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Kavaliro is working with a prestigious client in Parsippany, NJ that is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team!
This is a full-time, perm role!
As the Accounting Manager you will be involved in accounting operations including accounts payable management, analysis and reconciliation of vendor accounts, lead process efficiency improvements, account reconciliation, assist with annual expense budget and mid-year forecast, budget analysis and reporting, and administrative reporting.
- Supervising the AP team and overseeing daily operations, reviewing weekly cash disbursement schedules, monitoring recurring vendor payments and employee expense reimbursements
- Analyzing AP workflow processes, identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency and lead implementation of enhancements
- Working with Director to coordinate activities across all offices working in close collaboration with the Assistant Controller and Senior Finance Manager to drive operational efficiencies
- Assisting with preparation of annual operating expense budget
- Supporting the processing of daily cash receipts and client funds receipts and disbursements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Certified
- 3+ years of relevant working experience for another professional services firm or experience in public accounting
- Experience with automated accounting systems and workflow application (Chrome River and/or Aderant experience is a huge plus)
So, if you are an Accounting Manager with this experience, please apply today!