Administrative Assistant - Career (609403)
1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, California 95403
• Support a management staff of nine managers and supervisors.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office suite to create and use documents of moderate complexity in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
• Interface with Web-based enterprise (HR, Finance, etc) applications. Existing skills are desirable; if not present, the ability to learn quickly is essential.
• Perform confidential administrative duties following organization policies and practices.
• Report & analyze employee data.
• Own meeting logistics: attend internal meetings as needed, take meeting notes and action items, and communicate appropriately.
• Anticipate and plan calendar events & projects. Coordinate with other groups, assistants & suppliers.
• Generate purchase orders, prepare correspondence.
• Manage tracking of employee development for staff & organization.
• Screen inquiries & delegate as required.
• Schedule and arrange appointments, meetings and travel itineraries.
• Oversee management of the organization’ s web page
• Support collection of data and reporting of organizational metrics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong sense of ownership, initiative and drive for excellence in areas of responsibility
• The capacity for abstract thinking for (non-technical) data collection, organization, analysis and understanding
• A resourceful and creative approach to anticipating needs and solving problems
• The highest integrity and discipline to manage sensitive information
• A constructively assertive interpersonal style that gets things done while maintaining a cohesive, team-based and fun working environment.
• Some higher education or specialized training/certification is desirable
• 3+ years directly related experience is desirable