Analyst with strong financial and data skills and mortgage securities experience
12000 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for an Analyst with strong data skills and experience with financial securities like MBS. This position is with our direct client in Herndon, VA and is an immediate need.
- Team is SF Disclosure for MBS Team in Herndon (6 people) in the Operations space.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation reports, monthly disclosures and ad-hoc reporting for mostly internal customers (Securitization Policy Team). At-issuance and Ongoing disclosure of Single-Family securities
- Query DB’ s for analysis and identify issues, Pool impact analysis, trends, etc.
- Macro’ s and SQL/SQL lite queries are nice to have.
- Strong verbal and written comm skills are required
- Strong analytically ( working with large sets of data)
- Excel - (Macro’ s, Vlookups, etc.)
- MS Access is nice to have
- What stands out on resume: Prior experience and skills they have, detail orientation, verbal and written skill examples (ie. Process improvement, etc.)
- Finance or mortgage is nice to have – MBS experience nice to have, Analyst with ability to synthesize data (more functional than technical position)
- Background in financial operations
- Bachelor’ s Degree or Equivalent Required
- Accounting/Finance/Business Preferred
2-4 years of related experience
Basic understanding of mortgage-backed securities and/or loan finance
Critical thinking experience
Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access)
Knowledge/experience in SQL, SharePoint and IDQ preferred
Senior Resource Manager
7927 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 1100
McLean, VA 22102
Sixth consecutive year ranked amongst the nation' s fastest growing companies.