Application Support Analyst
4000 wisconsin ave Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is Currently Recruiting for: Application Support Analyst
Provide support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and guide users to gain productive use of software. May extract data, format and run reports, or perform specific analytical functions using application. May have substantial subject matter knowledge of business unit discipline. Includes both staff in corporate facility supporting use of business-specific applications to corporate staff, or staff providing product support to customers using proprietary software. .
- Provide production support or technical support to users of a customized or proprietary application. May act as lead.
- Allocate work to staff, plan, communicate, evaluate and manage performance by staff. Assess needs for technical development of staff and provide formal or informal training opportunities to staff.
- Confer with management of client groups using application(s) supported by group and assess uptime, productive use of application, and needs for further development or enhancements to make application more useful.
- Plan and conduct regular or periodic meetings of staff responsible for maintaining applications in production to assess issues or bugs and plan strategy for addressing them.
- Plan, contribute to, or conduct projects for testing software enhancement, developing requirements for system enhancement, revision or development of application, or related projects.
Bachelor' s degree in computer programming or equivalent training required.
Production Support, Database(SQL), Unix Scripting, Web Logic, Autosys
4-6 years’ experience required.
Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Basic ability to work independently and manage one' s time.