30 West Gore Street Orlando, Florida 32806
Kavaliro is seeking an Application System Analyst with experience with Unix and Scripting for one of their leading Orlando clients.
- Troubleshooting, problem resolution and documentation.
- Independently performs analysis of business and user needs.
- Able to execute project plans for system updates and implementations
- Independently performs system testing and documenting results.
- Assists in training the customer on basic use of the application.
- Independently performs dictionary maintenance, table management and/or data entry.
- Knowledgeable in system monitoring.
- Assists in implementation of configuration changes.
- Has a basic understanding and ability to support IT application system architecture.
- Able to setup workstation and/or server administration as appropriate to the application.
- Implements system fixes supplied by the vendor.
- Maintains growth statistics, space forecasts, and software/hardware inventories. Defines standards definitions regarding data backup and recoveries as appropriate to the application.
- Assist in planning and implementation of system software upgrades.
- Maintains appropriate system security to meet state or federal regulations and to insure the confidentiality of all data.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Associate’ s degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor’ s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
- Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelor’ s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).