1800 Concord Pike Wilmington, Delaware 19850
• Develops and delivers social solutions to attract candidates in line with initiatives from Global Employer Brand CoE and local talent acquisition team.
• Translates global employer brand messaging into local needs, tailoring with respect to audience.
• Supports and drives our employer brand presence within country in both online and offline eg events.
• Being involved in or leading related global topics/projects
• Using the local TAQ plan, develop a robust recruitment marketing strategy and provide seamless execution
• Partner with local Talent Acquisition, Talent scouts, Sourcers to ensure a suitable mix of channels are available to attract the best talent and build pipelines of talent against the workforce plan
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI, and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders. Build into future strategies and recommendations
• Write copy for e-communications and ad hoc requests, including website, e-newsletters and campaigns for key audiences.
• Ensure toolkits are updated and leveraged in line with Global CoE governance, adhering to any global standards around EB messaging
• Be an ambassador for the Employer brand and drive local execution in market
• Drive employer brand change management locally with TAQ Hub Lead
• Manage stakeholder engagement on the Employer Brand principles, influencing the adoption in market
• Responsible for ensuring that the local activation and expression of the EB messages are fit for purpose for the local market and managing any changes to the look/feel of marketing collateral
• Manage the selection and utilization of local vendors as required to execute all programs in line with Global guidance
• Proven experience of working in a Talent Acquisition function
• Deep knowledge of the general recruitment process and the ways that employer brand, social media and recruitment marketing can impact the candidate experience and recruitment campaign results.
• Campaign execution and management experience
• Experience of working with external vendors
• Stakeholder management experience and a strong relationship builder / influencer
• Experience of digital recruitment marketing strategies, including the use of social media in recruiting
• Pharmaceutical sector experience
• Strong evidence of leading projects / campaigns in partnership with 3 parties – e.g. creative agencies, employer branding communication agencies
• Coaching and training with hub and in country TAq teams to raise capability / knowledge of working with social media
• Ability to manage / prioritize large workload and deal with multiple demands across customers
• Able to work with ambiguity, in transforming environments and change management capabilities
• Experience of using various social media to create campaigns to target specific capabilities
• Linked in Expert – evidence of using career website technology and latest trends and technologies.
• Evidence of delivering tailored messaging for attraction campaigns – understanding different markets & cultures
• Understanding digital technologies and their application
• Strong collaboration with IT, Talent Acquisition in hub countries and in markets, corporate communications