Business Analyst with strong DA skills and loan experience
4000 wisconsin avenue Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Financial Data Analyst with strong knowledge of mortgage data and data governance. This position is located in Washington DC with our direct client and is an immediate need.
Financial Data Analyst with experience in mortgage data governance and analysis. Will help to facilitate development of applications and data infrastructure to support the Multi Family business.
- Data governance of loan underwriting, securitization and servicing concepts related to the Multifamily business model;
- Writing, refining custom queries across multiple systems in order to glean useful business information from legacy data;
- Quickly learning new areas of Multifamily business;
- Working closely with SMEs across the operational offices within underwriting, loan servicing, securitization, bond administration, investor disclosure, etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in conceptual data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of computer technology/language/software for data analysis such as SQL, Excel, Tableau, and variants. (TOAD or similar product would be nice.)
Ideal candidate should have:
• an ability to dive into the essence of the data and summarize results into salient points for general consumption
• a working knowledge of data modeling and data flow concepts
• superlative communication skills
• Someone who has done analysis and communication about various loan products
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Min. 2-5 years experience required