Business Development Manager
619 Cedar Street, Suite M Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Kavaliro provides diversified technical services to various organizations nationwide. We specialize in project management consulting, outsourcing and staff augmentation solutions within the areas of Information Technology and Engineering. Kavaliro has an impressive client list, which includes many elite Fortune 500 customers.
The core mission of the Business Development Manager is to perform outbound sales calls and schedule meetings in order to grow revenue for Kavaliro through expanding our Staff Augmentation business to clientele within an assigned territory.
- Proactively develop new business through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings.
- Promote Technical Staffing solutions to prospective clients.
- Generate qualified job openings from top companies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and client representatives.
- Deliver qualified candidates to fulfill job requisitions.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and the desire to learn the business of our clients.
- 2+ years experience in business development role, staffing experience a plus.
- Proven sales experience with the development of new clients into long lasting customers.
- Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Inside/outside cold call experience a must.
Relentless drive for success and a tolerance for rejection.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity.
Proven negotiation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Bachelor’ s degree or related/equivalent work experience.