Client Support Specialist
Tampa, Florida 33609
Health Insurance Agency in South Tampa looking for detailed oriented applicants with a strong background in MS Suites. Recent graduates are welcome to apply; finance and accounting majors are a PLUS. This is an opportunity with full benefits, PTO, and advancement. Applicants MUST be presentable, compassionate, detail oriented, computer savvy, and a desire to learn and grow professionally. This is a NON-SMOKING environment; all applicants must be able to comply.
DUTIES include (but are not limited to):
- Update internal customer service management system continually.
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service in a pleasant, professional manner to agents, clients and agency personnel, either over the phone, in person or through electronic communication with a " can do" attitude.
- Assist Clients with ID cards, claims, benefit coverage inquires.
- Participate in educational development to gain an understanding of the competitive market, product, and industry trends and impacts.
- Provide resolution of client issues by responding to questions and concerns about products; ability to leverage research to find resolution.
- College Degree required
- 1+ year office experience.
- Advanced MS Suite experience (Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Detail oriented