Animation Way Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Strong AWS experience. Design experience in an enterprise environment. Experience in a system engineer/devops role.
- Experience/Familiarity with some technologies used by our teams: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring/Java
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems
- Experience with web and mobile
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties
- Demonstrates expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Deep technical experience in consumer and employee facing enterprise systems
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in REST, SOA, Java/J2EE, XML, Websphere/Weblogic/Apache TomCat Application Server, Rules
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container, middleware, messaging, routing components
- Exposure to cloud development and migration an added plus
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever-changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Framework, Docker, Apache Mesos, Akamai, PHP, OpenStack, Apache CXF, Restify, Express, AppDynamics, jMeter, Android, iOS, F5, HA Proxy, AWS Services