700 Universe Blvd. Hinton, Oklahoma 73047
Leads a diverse, multi-discipline team of contracted Commissioning Supervisors through the planning, execution and testing of new construction substation commissioning within defined budgets, schedules and environmental targets. Directly interacts with EPC Contractors, engineering firms, OEM equipment suppliers, off-taker Utilities, regional transmission system operators, Plant Operations and staff organizations to develop a fully integrated commissioning plan and to manage issues as they arise.
Through system turnover walk downs and execution of verification and Validation checks, assures a quality product meeting the project' s performance objectives is accepted from the construction contractor(s) in the required sequence, tested and turned over to Operations.
Specific scope of responsibilities includes:
- Managing the execution of substation planning, testing, energization, troubleshooting, supporting documentation, etc
- Managing the execution of supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) planning, testing, energization, troubleshooting, supporting documentation, etc...;
- Managing the execution of compliance objectives such as mitigating environmental impacts, NERC requirements, power purchasing requirements, generator interconnect requirements, etc
- Managing the transition process to operations ensuring all pertinent tools and procedures are in place;
- Experience with lock out tag out (LOTO) processes to safely isolate equipment;
Previous substation, power plant, and/or SCADA commissioning experience is highly desirable.
Additional the ideal candidate has the ability to meet deadlines, work extended hours, questioning attitude, excellent communication skills, and strong project management abilities.