Computer Vision Engineer
1925 EAST IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HIGHWAY KISSIMMEE, FL 34744
This position requires a broad set of optical and software skills with an emphasis on rapid prototyping. The work is a combination of 3D optics research and improvements and upgrades to existing 3D vision systems. Areas of responsibility include system architecture, algorithm development and hardware design and assembly. The work environment is a small, aggressive technology company with a team atmosphere.
Skills and requirements
Required technical skills
- MS in CS, CE, or EE; or candidates with PhD
- Rapid software/algorithm prototyping skills, preferably with a combination of Matlab for high level work and C or C++ for lower level.
- Experience with Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Strong math and algorithmic background.
- Strong knowledge/experience with three dimensional (3D) imaging concepts.
- Experience with cameras, lenses and photography practices.
- Experience in tracking, activity recognition, biometrics, and emotion recognition
Additional desired technical skills
- Applicant should understanding and be able to apply specific optimization and learning methods for nonlinear function estimation
- Familiarity with methods for improving CMOS/CCD image data.
- Experience with 3rd party 3D modeling software.
- Familiarity with 2D surface interpolation and transforms.
- Familiarity with two-image or multi-image 3D correspondence problem
Required soft skills
- Must have excellent command of English language, both written and verbal
- Must work well independently and in teams