6003 Pershing Avenue Orlando, FL 32822
Responsible for the development and support of Electric and Water Delivery (EWD) contracts by defining requirements, participate in developing new contracts, monitoring compliance with existing contracts, and performing financial analyses and budget forecasting related to Electric and Water Delivery contracts.
- Manage Electric and Water Delivery portfolio of operational third party contracts.
- Track key milestones for delivery and dates for expiration and provide a sourcing strategy and planning for continuation or a new solicitation;
- Resolve non-compliance issues by investigating and addressing contract-related discrepancies, complaints, and disputes;
- Prepare and present reports by gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data with regards to financial performance of contracts and quality of work performed by suppliers;
- Develop performance measures in conjunction with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) to measure and assess the overall performance of EWD contractors;
- Support negotiations of contract terms, conditions, and pricing;
- Work with the Strategic Sourcing and Legal departments to prepare contract amendments, revisions, and mitigate liability;
- Maintain file for contracts containing original contract and all associated correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, and payment schedules;
- Provide administration of joint-use contracts and inventory of attachments;
- Responsible for billing and tracking of joint-use attachments;
- Coordinate and interface with internal and external divisions and act as a liaison between the company, suppliers, governmental agencies and other external customers;
- Assist Strategic Sourcing in the competitive solicitations process, planning, and administration of new contracts;
- Develop and collect solicitation content by consulting with SMEs and Strategic Sourcing to compile contract scope, specifications, financial pricing structure, schedules, performance measures, incentives and/or penalties, and appropriate terms and conditions;
- Perform other duties as assigned.