3001 Lava Ridge Ct Suite 100 Roseville, California 95661
If you’ re looking for a wide-open field for real growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference in real peoples’ lives every day, look no further...
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through execution of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent and best practices are used throughout the recruitment process. This position will report to the Recruiting Manager and will work directly with hiring managers to identify desired skills and experience and will employ various recruiting techniques to source, attract, and identify candidates through various methods. The role is expected to create and sustain strong business partnerships with hiring managers to ensure the best strategic hires.
• Identify diverse top talent through aggressive sourcing methods which include internet research, social media, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed.
• Manage, maintain and update the applicant tracking system. Working knowledge of Taleo will be required.
• Own and manage the recruiting process in its entirety for all assigned requisitions.
• Determine qualifications of candidates based on job description criteria and select qualified candidates to present to hiring manager.
• Pre-screen and interview candidates.
• Coordinate interviews at all phases of recruiting process which include setting up phone interviews for candidates.
• Gather detailed interview feedback from hiring managers in order to identify, determine, and select most qualified candidates.
• Prepare weekly or monthly reports as required on sourcing activities.
• Leverage technology (LinkedIn, ATS etc.) to maximize candidate quality and personal productivity.
• Understand and fully comply with laws, regulations, and internal processes, policies, and procedures.
• Ensures compliance to EEO regulations and applicable employment law.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experienced in all aspects of corporate recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, assessing, managing relationships with hiring teams and business stakeholders, offer negotiation, awareness of relevant employment legislation and employment market trends is required.
• Demonstrable track record of successful sourcing of talent.
• Possesses strong relationship building skills, excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with a positive attitude and high level of initiative.
• Works with a high sense of urgency, ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
• Demonstrable resourcefulness and initiative at work, attention to detail & quality orientation is essential.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Experience working with applicant tracking system- Taleo and proficiency in the MS Office Suite is required.
• 2 to 4 years of successful recruiting experience is required including 1 to 2 years of Human Resources corporate recruiting. Experience with technical requiting will be a plus.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
• Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
• Keyboarding (40-60%)
• Viewing computer monitor and cell phone requiring close vision (40-60%)
Work is performed in a business office environment.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.