Customer Care Representative
tbd Orlando, Florida 32826
What You’ ll Do:
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment!
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Find opportunities to recommend additional products to customers based on the customer needs and past purchases.
- Participate in on-going training and coaching programs.
- Participate in Customer Service-related projects to improve the customer service process
- Contribute ideas on improving the customer experience!
- Other tasks as required by the Director of Customer Care
- AA Degree Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service role, preferably in an office-based environment.
- Vigorous attention to detail in areas such as proofreading.
- A friendly, positive attitude with a calm and composed demeanor.
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM.