135 Wyoming ave Lompoc, California 93437
- Provide Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity (CS) support to the Launch and Test Range System (TLRS) on the Eastern Launch and Test Range.
- Perform DoD Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities in accordance with the RMF and DIACAP processes.
- Develop, modify, and review C&A documentation, analyze the Cybersecurity architecture of IT systems for compliance with DoD policies, develop and execute security test plans, use security tools such as ACAS, SCAP, and execution of STIGs.
- Assess the Cybersecurity risk of IT systems documenting them in formal risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the C&A process.
- Organize, develop, and present briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements.
- Software and application security evaluation skills using automated software evaluation tools (e.g., NESSUS and Retina).
- Network and/or System Administration technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Linux/Unix operating systems, Cisco products, and VMWare/virtualization.
- Ability to prepare and execute detailed computer system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
- Ability to research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and apply under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems.
- Ability to conduct Information Systems vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies, IAVAs, and IAVBs
- Strong understanding of DIACAP, DoDI 8510.01 RMF, NIST SP 800-53 IA Controls, eMASS, ACAS, and Vulnerability Management System (VMS).
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- (2) Two years of related experience
- Experience with Cross-Domain systems/guards.
- Ability to become DoD 8570 IAT II or IAM II Certified (Security+CE or equivalent) within 6 months
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’ s License required