Data Quality Analyst (IDQ, SQL)
13100 Worldgate Dr Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to support retiring a Legacy data warehouse and ensure data quality during its transition.
Ideal candidate will have experience with Informatica Data Quality, proficiency in SQL and experience on various source & targets. Should have experience with logical reconciliation, data structures, understanding of data models, joins, numerations, detail table, transaction table, fact tables, etc.
Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Proficient in SQL and database concepts
- Strong analysis skills
- Secondary Mortgage Industry Experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience in MS Office or equivalent suite
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality or equivalent Data Quality tool
- Some knowledge of metadata and overall data governance concepts
- Some experience with UNIX
- Experience with BI reporting tools a plus
Experience with Big Data/Cloud storage technologies a plus