Desktop Deployment Technician
11921 Bournefield Way, Suite B Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Our Healthcare client has a need for 3-4 Desktop Deployment Technicians for a 3 month+ project in New Carrollton, MD. If interested please apply directly OR email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay rate is $18-$22/hr.
- Will be trained and acclimated to processe by our End User Services (EUS) Team.
- Will perform but not limited to PC, monitor, printer, keyboard/mice and application inventory (provide details of make/model and application type).
- Provide progress report on a weekly basis
- Power move (change name of the device to the New Carrollton naming convention)
- Power down, disconnect and pack all the above devices per instructions from Project Manager (PM) to get the devices ready for pick up with the exception of printers.
- Unpack and reconnect each device and its peripherals.
- Perform cable management for each user workstation.
- Test that all devices are connected and working properly.
- Fix and document unresolved issues.
- Image new desktops/laptops
- Map users to printers as requested
- Provide 1 week support for each phase of the move (Number of phases TBD)
- Will need to be able to lift a PC and monitors and other IT devices