Drupal Application Support Analyst
11600 American Dream Way Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro has an immediate opening for a a Drupal Application Support Analyst. Experience with Drupal administration preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Level 2 production operations application technical support for internal/external customers.
· Ability to Identify, analyze, and interpret basic batch and application failures in a 24/7 Production support environment carrying primary pager during production primary rotation – including weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
· Customer Focused: The tasks performed by this candidate involve efficient resolution of customer issues via MyServices/Service Now or equivalent ticketing system for Company' s applications.
· Must be proficient in technical troubleshooting and effectively communicating and engaging with customer; both verbal and written.
· Ability to perform log and data analysis to identify issues.
· Hands on experience with UNIX, web server, application server, Java language, Oracle, and Autosys application.
· Research Java, Drupal, J2EE, HTML, JSP and/or database related issues and provide technical solutions in a timely manner.
· Monitor production scripts and log files to proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
· Run reports for clients and internal customers.
· Experience in fast-paced production environment and ability to handle multiple problems at the same time with changing priorities.
· 3 -5 years prior work experience in publishing content using Drupal content management system.
· Expertise in leveraging core Drupal 8 capabilities including forms, A/B testing, segments, personalization and mining insights from Acquia Lift.
· Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot Drupal Themes, Modules and MySQL DB.