6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
This position will lead design, development, testing, and implementation of information management products. The position works with system administrators, internal and external customers and project teams to meet business, technical, and functional requirements in a highly available, mission critical data integration environment. The position provides the infrastructure, tools, and procedures for effective information management.
This position will have Information Technology customers. The applicant will be required to build strong, trustworthy relationships based on open, two-way communication. The ability to communicate options, limitations and a recommendation should be respectful of the customer’ s knowledge.
- Help conduct technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional.
- Analyze, study and lead application and data integration requirements to proactively design, plan, and deploy needed capabilities.
- Work with development teams and designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Provide answers to client inquiries concerning applications, databases, and support. Refer inquires as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Provide end user support related to Informatica repository access and software installation and maintenance.
- Document and provide support; resolve issues to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Knowledgeable of applicable standards and best practices.
- Assist with estimates on costs and schedule for required changes to system baseline configurations.
- Participate in hardware and software configuration management.
- Demonstration of good technical and tactical thinking and problem solving.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Responsible for ensuring optimal Power Center Informatica ETL (extract, transform, and load) configuration and management for Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO)
- Design the ETL application architecture based on documented requirements and be able to drive the ETL architecture
- Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling and rollback framework
- Development of Unix Scripts for Automation and scheduling of Jobs
- Ensure smooth operations of existing ETL infrastructure and operations
- Strategic direction of the environment including roadmap, processes, and procedures
- Design ETL application architecture based on documented requirements and responsible for ETL architecture
- Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling and rollback framework support operations by identifying, researching and resolving performance and production issues
- Develop Unix Scripts for Automation and scheduling of jobs
- Ensure adherence to formal processes, standards, and total quality practices in all activities
- Implementation within the integration environments:
- Work in partnership with system administrators and engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment.
- Determine the impact upon software deployments, operations, and supportability to ensure timely and uninterrupted service for the customer.
- Maintenance and sustainment for integration environments:
- Help conduct technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional
- Analyze and study data integration requirements to assist in designing, planning, and deploying needed capabilities
- Work with development teams and designers to learn architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product
- Assist with development and integration efforts and the validation of associated work products
- 10 Years’ experience and knowledge with Informatica platform. This includes utilities, scripts, backup/recovery and business continuity practices.
- 10 Years’ experience and knowledge of database technology (Oracle and MS/SQL Server).
- 10 Years of work experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Technology based background with solid understanding of Informatica products, including but not limited to:
- Power Center (version 9);
- Application ILM;
- Data Quality;
- Master Data Management.