Engineering Project Coordinator
189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1220 Orlando, Florida 32801
Kavaliro is seeking a solid candidate for an mechanical engineering project coordinator position with a leading client in Orlando area.
Core responsibilities include:
-Working in AutoCAD and Revit
- Assist in the development of BIM modeling, Custom Content Creation, and Construction Documentation Creation.
- Analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete the drawings with minimal supervision.
- Required to learn company design standards.
- Utilize the standards library effectively to maintain a high level of productivity.
- May suggest and/or develop additions or propose changes to the existing standards library.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
Candidate must be able to work with a team of designers and engineers. Successful candidate will work in Orlando, Florida on preparing construction drawings for projects located in the US and abroad.
Educational & Qualifications requirements:
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (preferred not required)
Completion of Fundamentals of Engineering Test (highly recommended)
Minimum AutoCAD Skill requirements:
Knowledge of AutoCAD 2015/2016 or newer
Familiarity with xrefs, blocks, mleaders, and follow drawing standards
Knowledge and experience working in both imperial and metric unit systems
Minimum Autodesk Revit skill requirements:
Knowledge of Revit 2015/2016 or newer
Know how to manipulate families
Must have a working knowledge of the program and its components
Minimum Microsoft Requirements:
Must know how to use Microsoft Office 365 and 2010 or newer
Recommended AutoCAD Requirements:
Knowledge of Architectural design and construction
Knowledge of Landscape Design and master planning
Ability to adapt to new systems
Knowledge of Civil engineering plans and documents
Recommended Autodesk Revit Requirements
Create native 3D models
Create families with BIM attributes
Create project template files and sheets
Expert in sheet work
Recommended Computer Skills:
Knowledge and experience working with:
- Windows 7/10
- Adobe Products
- Online project management software