Enterprise Reporting Analyst
1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, California 95403
Our Financial Services client is looking for an Enterprise Reporting Analyst for their corporate headquarters in Santa Rosa, CA!
The Enterprise Reporting Analyst is responsible for ensuring the Association’ s enterprise reporting needs are being met. Responsibilities include developing, documenting, and supporting enterprise-level reports to meet the needs of the Association. The Enterprise Reporting Analyst will work closely with Association management, business units, and the Data Steward team to ensure all required Association enterprise data is readily available and accurate for reporting.
- Proactively work with Association management and business unit staff to develop reports and provide access to information to meet the user’ s reporting and information needs. Responsible for ensuring enterprise reporting needs are met in a timely fashion, with accurate data, and provided in a way that best meets the needs of the business.
- Implement changes to the Association’ s Enterprise Reporting environment as directed by the Enterprise Reporting Manager to ensure it is well organized, up to date, and provides user access in accordance with the Association’ s Information Security policy. Responsible for ensuring all changes made to the Association’ s Enterprise Reporting environment adhere to the Association’ s change management policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Data Stewardship team to ensure any data quality issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide project assistance on reporting related requests and projects, providing expertise in the area of reporting capabilities and data availability for reporting. Coordinate with multiple project teams to ensure all reporting needs are met.
- Set up and maintain development environments in SQL Server/SSRS.
- Interface with users, technical database analysts, and business analysts.
- Keep informed about best practices, improvements and new tools affecting reporting. Recommend changes and/or technology that could improve our reporting services.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least three years related experience; preferably in the financial services industry.
- Data analysis, technical business analysis skills. Able to evaluate, prioritize and categorize data in various formats for reports.
- Knowledge of relational databases and dimensional models. Advanced SQL skills, including complex joins, subqueries, common table expressions, and stored procedures. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later.
- Experience in report development and SDLC using enterprise reporting tools, preferably SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Working knowledge of SQL Server configurations/permissions/security groups.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of ad hoc reporting and analytic tools. Experience with data visualization software, such as MS Power BI, is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
- Proficient in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.