3560 Pentagon Boulevard, Suite 301 Beavercreek, Ohio 45431
Kavaliro is looking for a Foreclosure Referral Specialist to process foreclosure referrals and provide case management. Review and implement loss mitigation workout options: short sale, loan modification, forbearance, repayment plan, Home Affordable Modifications, and deed in lieu.
Foreclosure Referral Specialist will be the central point of contact for borrowers who have applied for an alternative to foreclosure program or who are in the foreclosure process. Responsible for communication with the borrower. Responsible for monitoring retention plans and coordinating efforts of Collections, Foreclosure, and the Consumer Collections.
- Ability to develop and implement policy and procedure.
- Knowledge of and comply with lending regulations such as Fair Housing Lending, etc.
- Black Knight MSP or Loan Sphere proficiency desired
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Mortgage Servicing Background
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Four (4) years college or work experience (or equivalent) in real estate/lending industry required.
• Four (4) years or more experience in Foreclosure, Referrals & Case Management
• Applicants with mortgage servicing (or equivalent) experience will be given priority.
• Experience with Fannie/Freddie, HUD, VA, and private investor/insurer requirements preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and in person.
• A self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Able to work within deadlines and under pressure.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Review and implementation of the continuing regulatory changes to the foreclosure process from investors, regulators and various governmental agencies to ensure compliance.
- Assign all foreclosure files to approved attorneys as well as review all files prior to assignment to ensure full compliance with all investor, bank and regulatory guidelines.
- Primary liaison with all foreclosure attorneys which includes reviewing monthly status reports, monitoring foreclosure timelines and discussing accounts with various attorneys; This includes monitoring attorneys' progress pursuant to investor guidelines and time frames.
- Review legal documents prepared by the attorney for accuracy, while calculating and drafting information for the Certification of Amount Due, Short Sale proposals, Deed-In-Lieu proposals. Reinstatement and Payoff requests as well as foreclosure recommendations.
- Provide distressed borrowers with loss mitigation options and educational assistance as it related to their mortgage loans and the foreclosure and loss mitigation process.
- Maintain and update various databases and spreadsheets which provide periodic management and investor reports relating to foreclosure management and attorney oversight.
- Recommend and implement new policies/changes to executive management as needed and procedural changes as required due to ever changing environment.