Full Desk Recruiter
7927 Jones Branch Dr. Suite 1100 McLean, VA 22102
Kavaliro is looking to add to their Perm Division in the Metro Washington DC area! Very aggressive Permanent Placement Comp Plan. If you are a self-starter, a hunter, and looking to grow your career- this is the opportunity for you.
As a Full Desk Perm Resource Manager Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in full-time positions with our clients
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including consultation with the client or client-facing colleagues to fully understand the client’ s needs, culture, and hiring objectives.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and skill sets served, including trends and new developments.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies designed to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, references, and match their skills and strengths with clients’ job requirements.
- Creatively utilize networking, employee referrals, leads, job boards, social media, ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact to locate qualified candidates meeting client requirements.
- Facilitate/mediate the offer process, including salary negotiations, overcoming objections, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. Guide and advise candidates thru the process.
- Counsel candidates in resume preparation, interviewing, and career planning.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with candidates.
- Maintain a proactive bench of employees for upcoming opportunities through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting process.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance policies and procedures.
Your Qualifications Should Include
- Experience running a full desk in the staffing industry.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business
- A strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.