8601 Transport Drive Orlando, Florida 32832
- Expert knowledge of 3D and 2D high quality and gaming graphics production
- Develops workflows, toolsets and standards to continuously improve quality and efficiency of production.
- Works with Instructional designers, Software Developers and Engineers to design and produce engaging, technically accurate content.
- Uses 2D and 3D design systems to create technical training systems using a 3D gaming environment.
- Experience working in a focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment with accountable deadlines.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers, customers and external partners in the conduct of duties.
Experience and Skills:
- BS/BA in Graphic design/development and 4 yrs. experience or AA/AS in Graphic design/development and 6 yrs. experience or 8 years of directly related work experience.
- Ongoing general knowledge of graphics editing packages such as Photo Shop, Paint Shop Pro, Corel Draw, 3D Studio MAX, or equivalent, Illustrator, Premiere
- Unity 3D, Unreal or other gaming system experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Configuration manages source and related files.
Preferred but not required:
- Specialized skills in lighting, animation and modeling
- Military Training program experience
- Ability to comprehend technical materials
- Formal training in curriculum development, course management and student evaluation protocols