HR Representative (598902)
1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, California 95403
Payroll Representative | Human Resources
You will support payroll operations/administration for US and Canada, out of Santa Rosa office for a contract of 1 year with the possibility of converting to a permanent role. You will also be working closely with the outsource payroll vendors on pay administration.
• Ensures payroll activities, results and processes are compliant with company policies and statutory requirement such as local tax regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley policies, and employee data privacy rules.
• Explore opportunities to simplify and automate payroll processes to maximize cost-efficiency and effectiveness.
• Monitors the performance of our payroll vendor against Service Level Agreement.
• Validates test results provided by the payroll vendor for the rollout of new compensation and benefit programs or new statutory requirements.
• Participate in temporary assignments or projects as the lead or team member.
• A team player with pleasant personality, good attitude and the ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
• Strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet tight deadlines.
• Good IT skills especially in Excel advance level.
• Able to start work immediate or in short notice.
***SAP/ADP/SuccessFactors knowledge a huge plus!
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
Typically 2-4 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Preferences: A member of American Payroll Association with CPP.
Equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.